Tuesday, February 19, 2008

WOW!

That is all I could think when I left on Sunday evening... WOW... Never have I had a study mean so much to me... JOY! I was so excited for that night! I must confess I am not one to complete ALL my homework sometimes.. but once I started on this homework.. I could not stop! The illustration of "Princess" pricked my heart immensely! I've never really looked at being a "Princess" or for that matter raising my daughter to believe she was a "Princess". Princess to me was a 'self-centered, selfish little girl..." so I never wanted that for my own daughter, but after listening and seeing how God looks at us as a "Princesses" I rushed home to share with her a different persepective! The statement Beth Moore made, and I'm sure this isn't the exact wording, but the jest in regards of 'taking your breath away' overwhelmed me! I just wanted to share... I know longer feel like just someone.. but I feel like a Princess! WOW! JOY is what I long for! Now... I can not wait for next week!

No comments: