Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Inspired

Ok...I decided that I would go out on a limb here and make the first post for our blog! I am not really sure what we are suppose to talk about on here, but I will start it off by saying that I am very excited for our Beth Moore Bible Study. This will be my first bible study since I was a young girl! I was very impressed with Beth's public speaking skills. I require a very enthusiastic speaker that relates to everyday experiences that all of us at one point in time may have felt or gone through. I guess I can admit that I have a short attention span! Beth Moore kept my attention the entire time! (I am even using ! marks) :) She said so many things in just the first video that I was sitting there saying to myself...Does this lady know me? Does she know my story?

Truly inspired to hear more....

Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend this Sunday. Last Friday, Jan. 18th, I became an Aunt for the first time!! So, I am flying to Texas to see my nephew Noah!!!

Kind Regards,
Heather

No comments: